Last Updated: July 2021
Information We Collect
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways when you use our Site. For example, we may collect:
- Personal information you provide to us, such as your name, email address, and telephone number.
- Technical information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your use of our Site, such as the pages you visit and the links you click on.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to provide and improve our Site, as well as to communicate with you about our products and services. For example, we may use your information to:
- Respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests.
- Send you promotional materials or other communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
- Personalize your experience on our Site.
- Analyze usage of our Site to improve its functionality and user experience.
Disclosure of Your Information
- Our service providers who perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting our Site or sending emails on our behalf.
- Law enforcement or other government officials if required by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of Niriv or its users.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where we store personal data.